Thursday 19 November 2015

The Parker Palm Springs

Wow!!
I love this place.
I love the humor here - you have to go to their web site and see a few of their videos. They capture the feel of this place - FUN!! Classy FUN!!
I want to stay here - next time we visit.

And the Food at Normas was seriously delicious!! The service outstanding!! The surroundings - well I had to make myself put down the camera and eat. We picked a perfect morning to eat on the patio.
Such friendly people!

So here are a few photos. Just a few, I wish we had another hour to explore and I would love to have seen INSIDE Gene Autry's home but, well someone was staying there. Even resisted peeking in the windows.

Welcome to the Parker Palm 

 Norma's Restaurant


 a little salt n pepper

 I love me some salmon with my Eggs Benedict






 Gene Autry's home



 The Lobby










 MORE fabulous chairs!!

 This lamp is about 4 maybe 5 feet tall



On the way out David said "That was better then Ripleys 'Believe it or Not' "
I couldn't agree more!!

No comments: