Friday 13 March 2015

Thursdays At Grandmas

These little girls spend most Thursdays at our home. We always have a list of activities on the go and the camera is always out. I have scads of "Thursday Photos", so I though I would post weekly in an effort to archive these precious times together. Perhaps in 30 years one of them will find Grandma's old blog. :)

Yesterday it was baking, piano and general horsing around in the living room although we did spend some time building a wooden castle in the basement. I didn't get a photo of it because 'someone' knocked it down too soon. arrghhh - little sisters!!

 I love their new aprons! 
And so do they!
Here we are - ingredients are all measured and ready to go! 

Its like magic

 Oatmeal cookie dough is the best! 

 Eva is quite the helper on the kitchen! 
And boy did we make a grand mess!!

I am in love with this photo of Norah. The girls love playing the piano. 
This was my grandpa's piano - Eva and Norah's great, great grandfather's piano.
 He would be blessed beyond measure to know these little girls so enjoy sitting at his piano. 




we tuckered this little one out. 


No comments: